Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sore eyes!


Peace man! Piskat! Red Alert! My first time ever I got this sour eyes from my brother Harold. Last night my left eye is so itchy I didn’t rub it because it might get irritated. When I woke up this morning I feel a little pain in my right eye and when I saw my self in the mirror whaaaaaaaa all the morning star covered my eye. ewwwwwwwww I don’t want THIS!! I take shower early in the morning and take note I have to take my son to their school. I wear my sunglasses. I call for a rescue because I remember before in the institution we have medicine for anti bacteria for the eye I called Terry and she advise me to take medicine (m…forte I forgot) hehehe at this moment my right eye is so red one thing I only pray it won’t pop! I’m sure that’s so painful popping eye. I really don’t feeling better. Grrrrrrrrrr Bad timing because now a days it’s a examination week for my son Lorenz.

And I feel sad also this morning one of my tasks that I was posted last Jan 17 they rejected. And I about to repost they are already deleted But I don’t lose hope even though my internet connection is very slow , still hopping more and more opportunities. Slowly but surely...

puppy eye dog!!!

Beware and aware…sore eyes attacking.huhuhuh

No comments: