Wednesday, January 2, 2008

After a Long time

Welcome 2008! It's January 2nd and I'm thinking what will gonna happen for this year. I don't make any new year's resolution because I'm afraid I can't make it! But I will try my best to change or whatever...with God's guidance of course. :) Hope and pray much better this year and also I can find a good job. It's a raining Wednesday morning and I feel cold. Nothing to do but sleep and sleep zZz the whole afternoon.hehehe when I woke up this evening I feel good and fresh. I try to great one of my co-worker before in Taiwan named Eva she's in Australia. Then suddenly she give me her ym account , we chat...we exchange questions because it's been a long time after in Taiwan we didn't able to talk or even sending emails. Now we made some schedule so that we can continue of communication.

No comments: