Thursday, September 3, 2009

carbon monoxide

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfWhat a wonderful Thursday morning it's nice outside..I walk to the store just to buy ice cream..unfortunately they don't have Black Walnut flavor anymore but they have Lemon flavor.toink! :( When I got home Eric called me just to inform that he called the school, while I'm talking to Eric on our house phone my mother-n-law she was on the other line..she invite me to come with her at Americus..shopping! Around 12nn it seems I'm melting to death it's too hot plus the car of my mother-n-law there's something wrong it wont cold enough inside. OMG!our way home my head start aching..When I arrived I don't have the chance to take a nap, because we will watch Bardon's game (football) they won again Pelham 36-0..
Anyways, it was not a good night for me. I'm reading the manual and I knew it why I have a bad headache because of the Carbon Monoxide..why i said that's the cause because I'm been yawning and I feel nausea inside my mother-n-law vehicle. To avoid this ( don't operate the heater or air conditioner in a parked car with the windows closed.

No comments: