Sunday, September 13, 2009

Chitchatting

Beautiful Sunday! Nothing to do I woke 10 A.M. Eric and Lorenz they already ate their breakfast the cinnamon roll. Eric he want to change oil and he will do that at his dad shop.. we went there..Chitchatting with my mother-n-law, Lorenz his nothing to do or play with because Austin , Eric nephew his also grounded because of their grades they are not doing good at school!
Eric finished changing oil he help his dad to get the hay to the other side of their farm..Lunch, my mother in law she prepare turkey sandwich and a hot dog ! My father in law asked me if I'm ready for the exam tomorrow for that peanut job! :D I don't know, will see because I'm so clueless about the job!! But my father in law he told me some what he learned about peanut. Oh, well I will cross my figure..wish me luck (wink) Before we leave I talk to Lisa she will pick me up around 9 A.M. tomorrow.

No comments: