Thursday, September 17, 2009

mission

This morning I woke up early because I have to cook the dumplings that I made last night for Eric's lunch. I woke up Lorenz...So since I woke early today and I have appointment with my mother in laws later I will help her cleaning in their house , so while waiting I decided to take a nap and I set my alarm clock too. GUESS what? I have a bad dream! This is the second time that I have this kind of dream, very wired!! In my dream the house is too dark and see outside at the house their are 4 people and 1 kid they are doing something..when i try to peeping in our kitchen window..I try to hide and I crawling down into our bed room. On my husband dresser I saw a mirror and the reflection I saw on that mirror..ME lying on our bed..been crying and crying..on my mind I have to go back to my body! When I trying to go back it won't anymore i touch my feet it's already cold and I said to myself I'm already dead!!! I cried so much..and Thanks God I woke up..alive!!!

Maybe it's not my time yet..maybe I have a mission :D

My mother in law pick me up around 12:10 nn 'til 5 P.M. .I walk down to the school at Webster County to watch football game and of course support Eric's nephew Brandon.

No comments: