Wednesday, September 16, 2009

outbreak occur

The H1N1(swine flu) strike again!!! I'm worried for our son Lorenz ,not only for him but for all the kids in school because as what my friend told me there are lot's of students are not feeling good..they been coughing ,sneezing and headache! What makes me worry more I heard the news..
-swine flu virus spread to 36 US states with a total of 286 confirmed cases ..In the US, a number of school remained closed,under a 14-day shut-down guideline from US health officials.
Since the virus is spread mainly from person-to-person, there is a lot you can do. Protect your FAMILY and SAVE!
*Wash your hands
*Keep your hands off your face
*Take your vit. daily
*Stay hydrate
*Eat your greens and orange
Dark and colorful fruits and vegetables are loaded with immune boosting photochemical. Plant a rainbow on your plate and dig in!
*Stay home if you are sick
*Avoid close contact with infected people






No comments: