Thursday, March 18, 2010

B I N G O !




BINGO is the game they played!.. My mother in law she have this woman's organizations for the senior citizens. Every month they have gathering. They play bingo the card cost a dollar only and each member they will bring some food. They will start their game exactly 12noon. They play regular bingo, T , big frame, and cover up! After how many games, they will pause for a break. Eating time!!!
Then after the break..continues playing. Oh! by the way this is my 3rd time joining the elderly playing bingo because the regular who will call their numbers is not feeling well or sometimes she's busy . So Friday I'm alone calling the numbers because usually I have my partner my sister n law she was not able to come and I don't know what's her reason..Anyways, it was fun but there is one old lady she always pissed off because she never win!!! LOL poor granny you better luck next time :D
But each one of them they will not go home with empty handed they have door prizes.. All are winner!

No comments: