Monday, March 29, 2010

Lions vs. Louisiana





Saturday we watch Columbus Lions vs. Louisiana Swashbucklers game at Columbus Civic Center. The ticket cost $10 bucks only! But we set at the upper concourse..The game started 7:30 P.M. the crowd favorite team of course the Lions!

Even though I'm kindda grouchy, I have to go out in the house to take a fresh air also. When we arrived at the Center lots of people falling in line to get or buy tickets. Since we have our tickets Lorenz and I we go ahead to find our spots, because Eric he have to wait his Eric at the gate. 210 A,K 17,18 to 19 that's our set # ... above us there are those girls screaming cheering for the team LIONS! it's so annoying but I have to understand. What makes me mad that night one of the girl she spills me her snow cone all over my hair thru my jacket and into my chair..she so clumsy! When I look at them they still been laughing I didn't say anything they say sorry but it's not sincere!! Because they still laughing of what happened! I walk out I went to the rest room..But before I go I ask the lady who assign on that area..Who's those girls and look at me what they did! After that I don't know what happened..Eric he get mad because the lady she say bad against me! The lady she follow me at the rest room she ask apology and she said the girls they clean your chair already..and I said they have to be careful because they are not the only people over there.. I'm back to my sit it's kindda stinky and messy..
Anyways, Columbus Lions won 88 vs. 32 way to go guys. After the game we met the players and taking some pictures with them.

It was a nice game and a bad night for me in the same time. ^ ^

No comments: