Wednesday, March 31, 2010

love hurts!

Warm and sunny today!
This morning I received a call from David. He want me to call at their house just to talk to Rowena. David his thinking that Rowena needs someone to talk to..He knows that Rowena she feel bored . And David wants me also to tell Rowen how he really felt towards her..David confess us how much he loves Rowena, but it's so complicated for them..I told David you have to solve your first problem before you will pursue to the other one. So now David his working on it to settle things between his wife and him,.Oh, well love you can't really dictate and ain't easy living two lives at all..fall out of LOVE!!!



So much with that Eric he order pizza for our supper..yum..yummy! Every Wednesday our son Lorenz he will be home late because his attending a kids gathering at Preston Baptist church here in our town. We're not Baptist , the reason why I let him attend that kind of gathering first to know God and his words..second to gain more friends. After their activity they feed the kids, so that's why I don't need to cook anymore, unless if we don't  have left over. As what my sister said "cost cutting"! hahaha

No comments: