Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Career path

Wonderful sunny Tuesday!All things bright and beautiful.Spring is almost here. Because the taste of spring would be sweet, everything that grows in the spring is sweet!
This few weeks I can't sleep well, too much on my mind. One time I mention to my hubby,I want to take nursing course or something that is related in medical,and since I'm a caregiver I wanted to learn more. Eric said try to search and gather information where you can find a
cna training information that will fit you. As what he knows that kind of job is very physical just like a caregiver also. You must have the ability to do things that require a lot of back breaking work such as heavy lifting,walking and standing for prolonged period of time.
And I think I'm kinda interested for this kind of training. Although my knowledge is not enough at least I have some idea with this kind of work..I can write, read , and speak & understand English :D why not to try,I'll go for it!

No comments: