Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tear drops

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfGood day GA! Yesterday, morning Eric woke up early and he decide not to work because his not feeling well. He need more rest because his left foot is hurting so bad. I woke up late and starving I ate my oatmeal..."trying mgdiet kuno" maybe summer time we will go to the beach again.. so that I can wear my two piece..hahaha joke!! la K all bel2..

Anyways, Eric's friend he came by..He come from doctors' appointment and he go straight to visit us. When I saw him he really look horrible it's so obvious that he have a problem. As what I have told him before this problem come. The time he confess us I already told him what's gonna be the possible will happen if they will pursue their plans..And now it's happening! I never expect that he cried and I got misty eyes! Because as what he have said he already reveal what he felt..and of course it's not that easy to accept or to heard ni ex.Mrs. A.. like the song "Sana dalawa ang puso Ko" . The situation is so complicated for both of them..Oh, well they make their own mess! Fix it before you will enter another problem..lesson to learn. Life is colorful { :

We have lunch together I prepare shrimp on the wrap.. full of burps!!

No comments: