Thursday, March 5, 2009

Asking 4 HELP

Checking my email..I received email from this guy Steve Johnson his asking for a recipe for the Filipino dish "Palabok". Even though I don't know this guy,np!.I give u the recipe for the Filipino dish "Palabok" . good luck!

Kabayan,
Please help me prepare my palabok this coming weekend by providing me your recipe. Thanks in advance.
Mabuhay Pilipinas!

“There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”

--St. Thomas Aquinas

Pansit Palabok Ingredients:

Palabok Noodles / Sauce

  • 1/2 kilo miki noodles

  • 1/2 kilo small crabs

  • 5 cloves of garlic, minced

  • 1 onion, chopped

  • 2 tablespoons of atchuete seeds or oil

  • 2 tablespoons of patis (fish sauce)

  • 4 tablespoons of cornstarch, dissolved in water

  • 1 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate (MSG)

  • 1 1/2 cups of water

Palabok Toppings

  • Tinapa flakes (smoked fish)

  • Cooked shrimps, shelled

  • Squid adobo, sliced into rings

  • Pork chicharon, grounded

  • Spring onions, chopped

  • Hard boiled eggs, shelled, sliced

  • Fried garlic, minced

  • Fresh calamansi (lemon), sliced



No comments: