Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring time



Look at those pics. It's so nice and wonderful! Today, Friday is the officially the first day of spring . I heard the sound of the wind was chill blowing and it's nice the sun shines hot today,what a wonderful day! It is spring time already. Everything is blooming every field is clothed with grass, and every tree with leaves. Everything is open up...so everyone is happy.(wink)
Actually this is my first time to experience spring season because in the Philippines we only have a tropical climate so we have 3 season.
A cooler, dry season from November to February, the hot and dry season from March to June marks the summer and the rainy season with high humidity and rainfall follows from June until October. The temperatures depending on the season are between 31 to 33°C and humidity between 65 to 90 percent.It's so different.

Like now the weather it's in 61 degrees but I feel cold. My hands so cold I'm wearing my sweat pants and sweat shirt. Anyways, they said when it's spring time at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt!oh,really?!

Happy Spring Time Day!

enjoy ;D



No comments: