Monday, March 23, 2009

going banana



Monday;. school and working days. MeH! doing my daily routine.(wink) checking my mail and of course the opp. Oh! I called my friend Kenia to drop by here in our place because I have something for her that I make last night , banana bread. Hope they will like it.
The ingredients for that banana bread is from my mom , she got that from a old recipe book. I think that was 1970's Because that time she was a working student and she was a sign in the kitchen. So until now that's our specialty and we love it!

Banana bread
2 c flour
1 1/2 c sugar
2 eggs
3/4 c milk (evap)
1/2 tsp iodized salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 c margarine (milted)
2 pcs. banana

mix the dry first then the liquid
350 degrees for 30-45 min


Cleaning time since I don't have something to grab yet and while Kenia is not here yet. I have to move my butt away on this computer for a while. brb ;D

c u latter :P




No comments: