Wednesday, March 25, 2009

yum2x



My day started with a headache. Eric and Lorenz they are not here already. Last night I was surprise , that REJECT!. In fact I don't have any pending at all they already approved that post. This morning I edit and resubmit. Hope they will respond my complain. Anyways , it happen..nobodies perfect. Oppss! It's already 9:30 A.M. I have to be ready. Kenia came 11:00 A.M. She has a doctors appointment around 12:45 P.M. at Albany. On our way to the doctors office or clinic we get something to eat we stopped at Chick-fil-A. Oh,may that was good! The chicken sandwich.. mMm yum2x and their waffle potato fries also, a mouth watery :P
Kenia's husband called her , he can't go to get the kids at the school. Kenia said that aggravate her because she still want to go somewhere...anyways, it's Ok we still have next time. hehehe :)
For our supper I cook Humbuger helper and french bread just because I want to use the milk "sayang man gud". I think they enjoy the food , Lorenz eat it also.



No comments: