Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Playing Ball

They are having a practice for the baseball game. As what Eric said Lorenz his doing good this afternoon unlike the first day. Because he don't understand the game yet. After their practice he went to his classmate to spend the night with them...I found this poem about "Playing Ball" It's so interesting...

Playing Ball

There i stood

in my baseball hat,
in a perfect stance
with my baseball bat.


The first ball that was pitched

i couldn't see,
before i knew it
it went by me.

At the second pitch
i wanted to swing,
but it was so fast
i didn't see a thing.

With two strikes,no balls
the third pitch came to me,
i swung my hardest
but only found strike three.

That first time at the plate
never deterred me,
because i knew some day
a champion i'd be.


No comments: