Thursday, March 5, 2009

Holodomor Story

I found myself this morning about The European history called...The holodomor a very interesting to read. Honestly if I didn't found this site I was not able to know what's behind the story what's the truth of holodomor.I find this thing very intriguing. Additional knowledge for my history.Since I don't have any idea what's this story about I have to read on and understand!
What is Golodomor? The term 'Golodomor' means the mass hunger or the great hunger that cause million of victims throughout the Soviet Union in 1932-1933. And that's the tragedy began...
So 'Holodomor started in the year 1932-1933' It was a Unbiased information and facts about the 'Golodomor' in the Soviet Union.During that time their are lot's of innocence people suffering for hunger.So, how many people died in the Holodomor? Million contituting the most likely number. Meaning the whole truth about Holodomor is not yet fully known to the world. The international community must give that crime it's proper name genocide, with was planned and executed to destroy Ukrainian people.Maybe with our help to the Ukraine we have to shout for them so that they will continue to do its utmost to bring the truth about tragedy of Holodomor to the world at large.The generations have come and gone, but the horrors of 1932-1933 remain in the hearts of the survivors and their descendants. Lets pray with them together so that they have peace of mind. It so sad ;(

No comments: