Wednesday, June 30, 2010

everyday life

Good Morning everyone!
Too early to be on the computer, last night I can't barely sleep. Maybe I'm thinking too much..Last night  Lorenz his crying because his left knee is hurting. We try to put heating pad  it's not working good , I decided to let him take a medicine and a minute ago I fall a sleep. I'm afraid why his always complaining his knees, God forbid!

Exercise! is the best thing he can do with that, that's what I told him last night and also his always watching TV and the monitor doesn't have a protector , I'm afraid soon he will wear a glasses and which is I don't like  that will  happen!!  It's better you have a good vision rather than wearing a glasses that will bother you..!

Today I will let him make a time table , because everyday I let him read his book and we're doing multiplication table for him to memorized and much more in preparation for this coming school year =) He will be in 3rd grade and it's kinda hard already special their math...  

No comments: