Tuesday, June 29, 2010

log bunk bed

It was a tired day! I clean the house and my boy he just playing his play station...I get mad at him so I ask him to help and he did. He clean his room ,cleaning the bath room and much more.. this afternoon I have to bake a cake because that's his request..grrrrrrrr my back start hurting again!!! Still I'm not done I have to prepare food for our supper tonight and I decided to cook pasta "pansit".
And now I have the change to sit down and I'm glad I grab 1 opp..lol

Anyways so much with that,one of our friend from Honduran they have this kind of bed a log bunk bed. It's kinda pretty cool! The bed are an exceptional, quality crafted product, she said you can found this in a log homes and lodges. Their kids they really like it..as what she said it adds a perfect accent in their home.

Log bunk beds it's a nature need not mean rough accommodations-hunters, skiers and kids alike are sure to enjoy these beds, especially after a long day out in woods, on the slopes and at camp.

No comments: