Monday, June 14, 2010

self tanner

Summer is the fun time when get go swimming and the heat can swelter and melt...
Today is the first day and first time for Lorenz to join a summer camp at friendship baptist church. I was excited and I felt worried about him, actually not only me but also my friend Kenia. They will stay there for 3 nights and 4 days =) Hopefully they will enjoy their stay there and making friends.

Boy, it was sizzling hot today 100 degrees! I'm with my friend and her mommy today and I'm been sweating and thirsty..grrrr!
I told Kenia, summer's heat can bring to beaches and swimming pools...with this kind of climate most of the women go to the salon for having a best self tanner 2010,and also you can find it in lotion or cream.. rather than they will be at the beach for how many hours just to have a darker skin , and obviously the visions of most women is to wear bikini thongs with their sexy tan color, and these things make the men eyes do love.lol

2 comments:

~~su manje~~~ said...

hello...visit here

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi there, stumbled your blog through EC..