Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pride!

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfThis morning David and his kids they come by at our house, because his sons been asking him,  they wants to see Lorenz and of course play with him..David he left his kids with me for awhile he will be back after his work this afternoon. What makes me wondering the mom she's mad, because she called me and asking where's her husband because she can't hold with them and of course I have to let her know that her kids is with me and later David will pick them  up after his work.

Oh, well!! if ever her kids will asking me if Lorenz he can spend with them I will not let my son to go with them, because it seems the mom she don't like us or my son will be around with her kids!!! 

Now I believe that, there are some Filipinos change ... I don't why??? Pride and everything!!!

No comments: