Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ALLIGATOR IS HERE!!!!

I received this msg from my cousin in Korea. I'm kinda worried about this thing I don't want to encounter this kind of virus what ever is this!!! Because i don't have any back up for my picture that I already post on my friedster..Just like our xMas pics it was wipeout , but because I have that friedster

hello 2 all my friends,im sorry that i can't post a comment or response to those whos send me nice comment i got problem in my friendster page cos everytime i open my friendster profile its appeared user php not my url and if im going 2 friendster home its about blank!!theres somebody using our account!!!!who r u user php!!!!same as 2 all my friends that invited when we were going 2 post comment 2 our friends the "alligator userphp "appeared in my com instead our real url! so beware and always check everytime u click or post a comment just careful look 2 ur url or name tag somebody used ur account the currup is n the name ofCAREFUL 2 ALL MY FRIENDS BE CAREFULL everytime u click ur friendster page!the alligator is here!!!i feel lonely if im going 2 delete my account i invite many friends in different country why its happen 2 us were going 2 give up our friendster account or nothing if they dont take acction 2 our problem.thats why we stop give post a comment 2 our friends i am heartily SORRY 2 all my friends but most of all i love u all as i write this magic word i love u is such a simple thing 2 say or corney? as i speak these words i truly this way fom the bottom of my heart 2 me u are all my friend i want u 2 know what its means 2 me please remember I LOVE U 4 it shall never end.

No comments: