Friday, July 10, 2009

it was a good supper with my amigas

Kenia she come by at our house this morning with her kids and mother in law, because her two kiddo Cruz and Nathaniel wants to play with Lorenz. Kenia said she will clean the church with the kid and grandma. I decide to go with them since I don't have anything to do in the house because I will not cook food for our supper today, Eric will buy some food for our supper. I help her,that's labor of love because she said, her kids they suppose to help her with payment and since I offer my self they are save as while as Kenia's $$ :D ..as what Nathaniel said " u save us again Marfe" he was so happy. I never thought she teach me how to drive, I feel nervous because it was my first time to hold that steering wheels and to step on..Little I know how already but I made a big damage at their flowers because I run over it!! hehehe sorry guy's..The kids they are having fun playing the water gun. I never though we will stay there for long. I called Eric to come and pick up us,they have visitors coming , it's here amiga Wilma and her husband with their granddaughter. Wilma she's from Honduras also, we met them already. Kenia she prepare chicken , salad , tortilla and bake potato. It was a good supper "TGIF" again! Eric notice last Friday we're there..hehehe(wink) Hopefully we can invite them this coming Friday. I have to figure out first what kind of food I have to prepare for them..maybe Filipino food like lumpia, pansit canton and the escabeche. Will see maybe Eric he will change his mind..hehehe

No comments: