Wednesday, July 29, 2009

birthday baShhhhhhh!

graphic from dazzlejunction.com


thank you guy's for remembering my birthday!

It's a rainy birthday basH for mhE!!! Maybe this is a sign for more & more blessings :D later i will cook spag for our supper..long life SPAGHETTI.(lol)I remember when i was a little girl my mom will killed a chicken then the blood of the chicken she will put some on my forehead and make a cross.I wonder why..'coz until now I don't know why what's that significant of the chicken blood!? have you try that also?? Anyways, now we're here in the foreign land it's really different,isn't?! Just like this morning Eric called me from work he's asking what kind of cake do i like the regular or the ice cream cake? i said jst try to figure out..np :D Anyways, unlike in Ph "PAKALS jud" here they will come jst to eat cake and ice cream that's all..
matipid sila..ang pinoy all the way jud!!! hehehe

Thank you God for my 34th bday on this world and for all the blessing you have given to us..i wish much more years to come and good health to my family and friends too.