Friday, July 17, 2009

it was a delishhhh supper

This time it's our turn to invite Kenia's family in our house. It's a cook out..we have corn,pork chops,potato salad , sausage and the bake beans.. So this morning we cleaning the house with my son Lorenz his helping me mopping the floor and taking out the trash. Around 11 A.M I start boiling the potatoes for my potato salad, the pork chops I already marinate that yesterday afternoon with lemon juices , soy sauce (silver swan) , chili powder, garlic powder ,salt&pepper and a little vinegar. Eric he arrived from work early and then he help me. I start baking the beans quarter to 5 P.M and also Eric he start grilling the pork chops and the sausage.Oh, I make some garlic rice too..it was so good! delishhhhh..amammmmm :D Kenia's husband he really like the bake beans..I learn it from my mother in law how she enhance her beans(bush beans) thanks mom :D For our dissert it was a chocolate coated ice cream (brown cow)

No comments: