Wednesday, July 15, 2009

posylane

SUMMER..summer is fun time we go swimming and camping! The heat can swelter and melt...
We spend our summer at Florida with my mother in law. Lorenz and I we enjoy the heat of the sun playing at the beach. I remember my mother in law she order from posylane.com and she give me this colorful oh-mint-bath-towel-wraps as my early birthday gift.. it was so soft and it's so nice on your skin it's made of a 100% cotton. Since I'm wearing my swimwear and I'm kinda shy to show my belly/body and since the towel wraps I've used is colorful I used that as my cover up..now I feel comfortable of what I wrap on my body.(wink) For our wet swimwear and other stuff I bring this oh-mint-laundry-bagsit's easy to bring and this is good for traveling also.You won't feel shy or embrace to carry on because it look like a ordinary bag and it's has a nice color too. We have this oh-mint-nap-mats-rolls it was given to him by my mother in law too, because Lorenz he can't sleep without it especially we go camping he have it all the time. This is good for the kids, it has a soft fleece blanket attached and a removable foam pillow. And also it's so easy to clean, just remove the pillow,then toss the rest in the washing machine.(walla!) So, now you have ideas where to find a fun and uplifting gifts at posylane.com this is were my mother in law shop online. They have lot's of products to choice back to school stuff , woman gift, men and for the babies also.

Oder now! or call (972)437-3419
check more product at this website posylane.com

Enjoy shopping!

No comments: