Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun Park party






This morning we went to Albany at Fun Park for the MUDCATS party. Although their coach Derek planned this party late but still the excitement of the kids still there because it's been awhile they didn't see each other after the baseball season end. At the party they have pizza, cake ,party bags and the 2 free rides.Coach Derek he give trophies for the kids as a remembrance ..because next year some of the kids they will not play T- ball anymore like Cruz ,Davin and Lorenz . Today is really a good day for all of us, not only our kids having fun but also us the parents. They ride first the go Karts of course with parents . Our son Lorenz the first name comes out on his mouth "I want daddy go ride with me" ngee HELLO! I offer my self to go ride with him, but he don't want me.. obviously he don't trust me.. :P He knows I don't know how to drive yet! His coach Derek go drive for him as while as in the bumper boat because I don't have extra blouse so since Derek is already saok/wet I ask him to go again with Lorenz.. Ridding the go kart and the bumper boats it's so fun and enjoyable.

No comments: