Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to School

Back to school kids! Today is the first day of school for Webster County. Our son Lorenz he woke up around 7 A.M. He rides the school bus..Meh, back to normal home alone! But this morning I'm talking to my sister Riza. Maybe later I will start reading my driver's manual. This time I'm gonna be serious about it because I'm really eager to learn how to drive. Hopefully I will understand what I'm reading.. (winK) On Monday my friend Kenia she will teach me again how to drive..I need to focus because last time I'm so confuse with my feet..the break & gas!

Anyways, have a nice week end everyone!

2 comments:

Boy Bawang said...

Try to play computer simulation games about driving.. it might help..

mhafey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.