Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Buhay America

This morning I check Lorenz head it's looking good , unlike last night. Anyways, but still I will pursue my plan to call the school. So I talk to the head of the after school program , she didn't know about the accident and she ask the teacher who is in charge..she ask sorry about what happened in fact the teacher she had the accident report yesterday, but she was not able to informed their head..So she promise it will not happen again! Hopefully!!!

Because all I know the teacher is the second parents it's their responsibility to take good care of the kids in the school. I know it's so different here in the states the culture ,tradition ,environment and everything from where we came from...Because we make it sure our kid(s) is will discipline, God fearing and with all the respect to their elderly.

Hay, buhay America!!!!

No comments: