Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love..love is in the air

Thank you guy's for helping me to solve my problem.Finally I made it to update my disclosure policy and this time I can grab more and more opp..(happy)
Anyways, yesterday I'm with my mother in law.It was a great Friday for us because the weather is so nice especially for her,cold makes her sick! Every time she invite me I'm so happy and glad that she enjoy our companionship. Because It's so rare for some in laws that they have some bonding moments.lol
So mom she have some errands to make and she wants me to go with her also because most of the time I'm alone in the house staring the walls"cold blues". She bought a new microwave oven because they redoing their kitchen.After we went to Wal-Mart and buy some grocery.At the store they have lot's of Valentine's Day Gifts already and we though to buy a valentine's cards or a special gifts for our boys..lol you can feel the romance in they air already! Different kinds of stuffs, colorful flowers, pink and red hearts.So for this coming Valentine's Day send or show your love to your love once but not only to your family but to the whole world!I'm sure these gonna touch the heart of your sweetheart,family,friends and to those people who experience tragedies. On Valentines Day show love and express that you care for them..life is too short!!!

No comments: