Monday, January 11, 2010

Ezy Roller

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful new year.Years come in go! New is the year,new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever warm for everyone of us.

During the Holiday season I had a good time go shopping with my mother in law.Especially shopping at the mall where people gather,shopping then go crazy. Busy crowds, but it's enjoyable.Makes me confuse because with all the sale or clearance here and there!Because now a days we have to spend wisely also.:D

Our son Lorenz firming up his Christmas list. He have 10 items on his list and one of these is the Ezy Roller. He enjoy playing the ezy roller with his cousins it's so easy for them to play because they don't need to pedal.For my sister I give her a personalized pillowcases.Not only my sister Riza had a pillow also Eric,Lorenz and Me we all have new year pillows also..hehe Baby Zach we give him a
nap mat so that wherever they will go he still feel confident and he can sleep well!

Happy New Year!

No comments: