Monday, January 25, 2010

potty putter

Good morning people!It's Monday morning I feel sleepy and lazy it's so cold. Oh, well I have to get up to start my day! Hope today goes smooth for Eric without any Hurdles in his way.lol Because last night he mention it's gonna be a bit-- week. Start of the new week, work-load..just smile.. Have a good day babe!
Being home alone it's kinda boring. But I have to keep myself busy doing the household chores. Then checking my mails and more.
For my breakfast I ate banana muffin and orange for more fiber because I have this problem that I'm not regular so I need more fiber intake as much as possible it will help to keep the my digestive system healthy...After I ate I use the bath room and what I hate is I don't have patience to wait, when???grrr Unlike my hubby, while waiting he read some magazine or talking on the phone.It seems he enjoy setting down there! When I found this potty putter it's so funny, oh yeah..why not! And I'm thinking this can help me also.Because how many time I will spend on the toilet.So rather than spending that valuable time daydreaming inside the bathroom/rest room how awesome it would be putting game.
How clever is the man who think of this kind of idea! Thank you for helping alot for people like me who don't have enough patience.lol

EnjoY!

No comments: