Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nevada agent

This is an exciting time of the year for 2010 Business! I talked to my friend the other day she mention she wanting to start her own business. It's a BBQ/bar. But the problem she don't have enough capital. And she ask me to be her business partner.Sad to say I don't have a job yet!
Anyways, this morning my sister called me she so excited to tell me about this Nevada resident agent
who will help us to start our own business.It's gonna be a dream come true not only me but to those people who are wanting to start their own business too. With them your in good hands and with excellent support from them.Take note everyone is qualified to apply from them, because you don't need a U.S. address to set up a Nevada corporation and there is no requirement to be a U.S. citizen or resident to start with them as long as you're responsible.
I called my friend to discuss for our up coming business. She already had spotted a good location and she have already an idea how the store looks like! Hopefully we will be able to make all that we've invested..in time.Because I never know she bought some things for the store.Needless to say, we are starting to make it work soon, we will show you soon.

No comments: