Friday, January 15, 2010

Confusing!

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfI just arrive from shopping with my mother in law. 63 degrees outside.. it feels good!
Mom she needs to run some errands, she invited me to go with her. I'm so glad because this few days I'm craving something salty "corn chips" and soda because me and Eric we decided as possible we will not buy or stock some junk foods in the house. I don't know it's kinda weird "og hapit na ang akong period I feel this way"..craving for something!!! It's like a pregnant woman.lol
Anyways, I would like to say thank you to my new Cebuana friend for helping me about my problem. xncai but still I can't figure out og unsa.on nko pg put sa akong disclosure URL!!! ay,ambottt ng sakit ang akong dughan ky daghan kaau ko og opp d2 krn but I can't make it to reserve! I tried still makes me confuse..Now I'm not in the mood to do it anymore.
So to make me relax I ask my hubby to go somewhere..we went to pizza hut and we visit his brother.

No comments: