Thursday, January 14, 2010

pissed off

Pissed off! Because of this note:You cannot reserve this opportunity for the following reasons:
- You may not reserve an opp until you specify a disclosure URL for one of your blogs.
Please update your blogs.

For I thought it's gonna be a great morning for me today. But it's not, when I read that note I feel upset! Because I'm been waiting for this opp...:( If anybody who can help me and willing to explain , I'm really appreciate.

Anyways, I would like to thanks for my dear friend for helping me yesterday, finally I have my own domain and now I'm working on it! xiexie Ta'z :D


3 comments:

FaYe said...

Hi! are you talking about inpostlinks?
look at the uppermost of the inpostlinks page then you can see this:
Latest Blog Post: 12.9.09 by Carri Adding Disclosure to inPostLinks
pls. click ADDING DISCLOSURE TO INPOSTLINKS.
after adding the disclosure then you are ready to get opps from them.
GOOD LUCK!

mhafey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FaYe said...

DO NOT LOG IN yet.
when you OPEN the inpostlinks first page then you can see this:

Latest Blog Post: 12.9.09 by Carri Adding Disclosure to inPostLinks
pls. click ADDING DISCLOSURE TO INPOSTLINKS.
just let me know if u can't do it.