Sunday, April 11, 2010

battle of d brain

Good morning people..Thanks to my private doctor "Eric" for taking good care of me.:D Still I'm taking my medicine.
Anyways,this morning Lorenz he ask Eric if he can play his play Station or on the computer! Because he feels bored. And told him before you will play your games ,you have to read your book and after reading clean your room . That's an agreement..deal or no deal?! :P
I'm glad that while I'm surfing here on the computer I found this game the funbrain, and it's educational. why? because they have puzzle, sports, board game and much much much more. I will register my son on this website, especially this up comping spring break he can play this funbrain. It's good for your kids so that he will learn  how to solve problems , strategies and techniques. And not only that their imagination..it's so fun!  

No comments: