Friday, April 2, 2010

Secret lovers

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfGood Friday: Toast bread, sunny side up, banana and orange juice...my breakfast for today! David, Rowena and baby Zack they come by and I went with them going to the health department for baby Zack appointment or for his immunization, but before we went to for his appointment I ask David if we can go first to the old school for the second harvest food assistance-sign up! 
I give my old cloths to Rowena and David he can't stop saying "Thank you" ..for telling Rowena how much he love her.I remind  him you have to settle your problem first. It's so complicated for both of you to make moves..
 They didn't stay long, they have to go home before Mary will call. Rowena she don't want troubles..she have to be careful with their moves.Oh, well...your old enough maybe you know what you're doing. OK!!

No comments: