Friday, April 2, 2010

Food bank

This is the Georgia  second harvest food bank.. a charitable relief organization partnered with 300+ agencies distributing food. Because the Food bank supplies and essential grocery , feeding hungry people, helps all of these organizations.It's for the community service for the people of Georgia!
April 1 & 2 they have the pre-sign up before Friday ( April 9) or the food distribution..Today is the big day for the people or for the community of Preston GA. to receive..FOOD!
Since I sign up :) I fall in line my mother in law got a number for me #51..Lot's of old people and I didn't see any Mexican. There was an accident happened; an old man waiting for his turn he fell down. Maybe his not feeling good, because the wind blowing and it's so cool..They immediately call the rescue unit and he was send to the hospital..
Unfortunately I don't have a vehicle..and my sister-n-law she was not able to sign up she was not there to get..but I'm still lucky my mother in law is there helping her friend Tina.  Eric he had 10 A.M appointment with his doctor, so I have to wait my mother in law until they will done distributing the food. 
 






ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abf

No comments: