Thursday, April 15, 2010

world of beauty

Hello world! The mother nature: The energy of the earth!Mother nature give southeast GA a Clear with temperatures steady or falling to near 52F. Winds light and variable.Tomorrow sunny High 85° F.. Thanks mother!
By the way,I have something to share with you guys. About me being so crazy, I really like to learn how to cut hair! Because when I was in Taiwan; me and my friend Emily we enjoy trimming our hair or painting our fingernails..Experimenting our self .Emily and I we don't want go to a hair salon for a hair cut or manicure/pedicure because it's so EXPENSIVE! No, no, no
And even my closes friends Sherri-Lyn and Gloria they always let me trimmed or cut their hair also..just a simple cut..they trust me..hahaha
I don't know am so eager to learn that kind of skills or talent. Now I'm married, guess who's the next victim?! Eric!!!lol
Now he wants me to enroll to a Cosmetology school in Missouri, so that I will learn more the technique or the proper way..this is so exciting!

No comments: