Sunday, April 18, 2010

house blessing w/ friends

ss_blog_claim=bc0479439ded185a42c421b8a0bb0abfYesterday we went to our friends house for the blessing ceremony. It was so nice..congratulation to Mr & Mrs. Weils for having a nice big house..good job guys.For how many years you been planning to build a house finally it's already done!
Most of their guest is from their church ( Methodist) and I'm so surprise most of the elderly ladies they know me. They hug me..I'm so glad and appreciated that they accept me as one of their friends..As what Kenia said they love me and also they like my banana bread..flattered =) The Weils they have adopted wild deer named Chica. They hide that deer because they are not allowed to pet that kind..they try to put her at the wood/forest but still she go back to their place.. The kids enjoy chasing with her as while as the deer having fun chasing the dog..lol  They also have rabbits,and chickens..maybe soon they will have horses.
It was a long day yesterday my back hurt and it's so hot I feel so exhausted.

No comments: