Thursday, April 8, 2010

sick

I'm not feeling good today. I have headache ,been  sneezing , itchy throat and stuffy nose. Maybe this is the sign and symptoms of pollen allergy. The common form of seasonal allergy. spring is almost here and , summer there are tiny particles fallen or are released from trees, weeds and grasses already...Especially here in our place we have lot's of tress and also I go out yesterday to pay our water bill. The wind blowing...so  when I got home I started sneezing..sneezing..sneezing! And  I toke medicine :(
It's raining , thanks God..because we need some shower to wipe out those pollen or small particles. The vehicle now a days is turning yellow because of the pollen! Saturday I wash our car , it aggravates me  because of the fallen pollen from the tress.
 

1 comment:

Prettymom said...

me too.. runny nose and sneezing for 2 days now..