Saturday, February 28, 2009

Christening

Gosh it rain so hard! I ask Eric can you still see the road?Somewhere in Albany it's not raining but the wind blowing. The weather for tomorrow Sunday rain and likely in the morning and take note then SNOW likely in the afternoon...hopefully just once..hehe!

Today it's Justin Andrew baptism at St.Teresa Catholic Church in Albany. Welcome to the world of Christian "Happy Christening".
And it was our first time to go the Catholic Church since we arrived here in GA. It was so solem I pray there before the ceremony started.
I met some Filipinos. I met Lilet she's from Cebu also we speak our dialect "Cebuano". She introduce my son Lorenz to her son but it seem at first they are shy. But at the end they became friends..Her son speak English he don't know how to speak our dialect anymore..well, that's what it is...I enjoy eating the Filipino food. I ate rice, Chapsoy,chicken/pork adobo, lumpia and embotido. My husband Eric he ate lumpia and embotido. For my dessert I ate leache flan , maja and the mocha cake. Oh may! as what my husband said are you feel like home?yup2x ;) Lilet she ask my phone # I give her our house #. After we went to the Publix we grab some grocery.

Just give me a ring girl. Keep n touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who loves to seek innovative stuff. Right now I'm fabricating my own pv panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive this. I ran across a truly brilliant website which explains how to build pv panels and so on. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how correct the info given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it would be awesome and I would extremely value it, cause I really would love to try [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/diy-solar-panel-construction-is-it-really-possible]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. You guys are great.