Thursday, February 19, 2009

show me plsSs

:(( Oh! where r u Glorie plsssss show up! I'm been waiting for you here.. so that I can repost that I'm sure that's already forfeited. But it's OK as long we can fix what wrong with my blog.

While waiting for my friend. I search on the Internet how to get oil stain on the clothing.
Because this morning when I let Eric check his shirt if the stain is gone..unfortunately still there!! so he don't want to wear his orange polo shirt anymore because of that stain.
And I find one easy way to apply and I'm hoping this will work.

Removing oil stains from clothing:

An organic and environmentally friendly way is to use citrus acid (orange, lemon, etc.). Dab the oil stain with the citrus acid until it disappears and wash as usual.

what's for supper? :D chicken 'n chicken! Later I will bake butter pecan.yumyumm ;)

No comments: