Friday, February 6, 2009

It' a long day

Today is our appointment at Atlanta in (USCIS) for our biometric. We left in the house around 11 A.M. When we in the fort Benning area, we have a little tour . Fort Benning is a huge area, for the ranger and military they have lot's of trainee also .Then after we when to Atlanta. At the USCIS you can't bring any device inside. It only takes a hour because they have some people will assist you immediately.

We're starving , Eric ask me what do I want to eat? BBQ or shrimps? So we went to Country BBQ in Columbus. It was my first time. Mmmm BBQ ribs! Makes my mouth watery. Oh may I will finger-licking smack! We shared the ribs with my son Lorenz . There's also on that plate french fries and a corn on the cob...Because I'm been longing to have a BBQ ribs. Thanks Babe your so,so,so..good to us! You will give everything just to make us happy. muahhhh ;0

This morning before we left I'm not feeling well already because of my sore throat. When we arrived that was 7:45 P.M. oh may I'm chilling, it's so cold plus I have headache and backache . My husband massage my back and I let Lorenz step my back also. But still...Eric decide to give more pills. In fairness that relieve the warmness inside my body. I called my friend Soccoro.






No comments: