Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trash day

Isaiah 63:15-64:9 Today's Reading

A Prayer of Penitence
Look down from heaven and see, from your holy and glorious habitation. Where are your zeal and your might? The yearning of your heart and your compassion?...

Wednesday trash day! Last night I was not able to watch the American Idol. It's OK , but I will bit for Danny This morning I already grab our garbage near the road so that the garbage man they can easy get it. I heard the news this morning about the "Gas Prices are Raising again"! I read some comments from the people:

CA this is ridiculous! I work in the industry and know from refinery sources that margins on gasoline are above $30bbl, rivaling last years peaks. Once again we are being taken advantage of during the worst financial time most of us have ever seen. Government is powerless and industry fat cats continue to benefit.

The gas prices are ridiculous. I believe its a bunch of horseshit. Our economy is going to go under and asses at chevron and others are getting mightly rich. Refinery's are probably making the same as they did the last time that gas was under $30 a barrel, those jerks just realized that they can charge whatever they want and will continue to do so.

So.. o;)

Now I'm watching one of the Filipino movie "Kailangan Kita" . After watching the movie I will try to search some recipe for ground beef, because I what to make new dish...with that!

No comments: