Thursday, February 26, 2009

Go Adventure

I experience fishing when I was in Taiwan with my friends we caught "tilapia" I enjoy a lot. And it was funny we're not using any equipment that time, we are using our hands to catch the fish.hehe That was a nice experience that I have there.While I'm reading this site the Everglades Fishing I find so interesting.Yes why not to try to go there this spring or summer time. We're just a 3 and half hour far because I'm leaving in GA, they are located in Kevin Kelly,Ft. Lauderdale, FLIt. We don't have to worry because they have expert and friendly who will guide us the man from Everglades fishing!Go adventure so that we can experience and see the natural beauty of the world that God was created for us! Like here in Everglades Fishing National Park, FL. Perfect for family outing..they have unique ecosystems in the world.It's also educational for our kids.

Plan your vacation this coming summer time! Go fishing

Check it out their Phone , Mobile and you can email them at captaintony3@aol.com
Talk to the captain now!

No comments: