Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Freezing morning

The weather this morning here in Preston is 18 degrees. It's cooldd! what a cold Wednesday morning I'm freezing. Home alone and I feel very cold.. my hands is so cold. I'm wrapping my body I'm wearing my puffy winter jacket plus I'm wearing my socks to keep me warm. Also I plug our heater here in our room. While wait the ppp will give me some opportunity to grab I watch this tagalog movie. I'm watching "ang lihim ni Antonio" the movie is about a young man. His hiding his identity from his family and his friends... here i will post the site it's www.pinoysabroad.org

As of now the temperature is 29 degrees already much better than 18..grrrr My beloved husband called me he will bring something for our supper tonight..so meaning I will not cook for our supper.
thanks babe. Now I'm looking for another movie tagalog movie to watch..

No comments: