Monday, February 2, 2009

time flies

Oh may how time flies..Monday it's another day again. Lorenz he didn't go to school today because his still not feeling well. Eric he wake up early this morning preparing his self for work. I wondering why Lorenz keep scratching his body he said "it's so itchy mama". When the time I take off his shirt I saw red spots on his body. I start to panic again I feel that's measles. But when I try to search on the net about measles the symptoms, causes and the treatment. I called Eric to his work and we decided to bring him to see a doctor. So, it's a virus from the wind or he got from school. Eric buy some medicine for him. So now his getting better already.thanks God! This afternoon my cousin Iris called me. Well, it's a rainy Monday afternoon...I just update my blog so that I have lot's of opportunity to grab ;0

No comments: