Saturday, February 7, 2009

it's a great day!

Thanks God I'm doing good already. Last night I don't know I feel very cold. It's seems my fever it's inside my body. When I inhale it's warm.. My husband Eric he let me take pills and that help me a lot , thanks babe. Because I have my sore throat I can't eat well , this morning my hubby cooking for our breakfast it's hard for me to swallow the food..huhuhu ;( Eric he invite his friend David to take lunch with us. Eric prepare spicy smoked sausage, beans , potato chips , macaroni salad and some soda. David and Mary they bring ice cream for our dessert and they give us some breaded chicken also. thanks guy's!
We have some movie to watch. We watch "Taken" and "Lake view Terrace" it was a nice movies they enjoy it. And our son Lorenz he spending the night with Anthony.

No comments: